In G-Connector versions up to 220120
- Instant sync mode has been added to the Push template. Now you can set up a spreadsheet to update the row data in Salesforce as soon as the user changes the value in one of the mapped columns:
- Formulas are now supported in snapshots. Previously, all formulas became invalid after saving a snapshot.
- Snapshotting functionality will now allow to save snapshots into shared folders in Google drive, not only folders owned by the user.
- Salesforce API version 52.0 is now supported.
- A new security-related option is now available in Settings: Disable formulas in imported data. It will prepend any formula in incoming data with an apostrophe (‘) thus making sure it doesn’t run.