Xappex customer portal lets our customers control all aspects of their subscriptions and billing in a user-friendly and intuitive self-serve website.
A customer portal account is created automatically in one of the following cases:
- The user installs G-Connector for Salesforce and logs in to Salesforce for the first time.
- The user installs XL-Connector and logs in to Salesforce for the first time.
- The user installs XL-Connector 365 for Salesforce and logs in to Salesforce for the first time.
All trials enable the respective software to work in a no-obligation 30-day free evaluation mode, and will be automatically cancelled at the end of the trial period unless the user adds a payment method to their account. The user can also convert the trial to a desired plan at any time during the trial.
Using the customer portal, the users can perform the following operations:
- Update the account owner information
- Manage the account payment method(s)
- Download all historic invoices for the account
- Cancel your subscription(s)
- Modify your subscription(s)
- Re-assign licenses to different users
- Add users to your subscription(s)
- Remove users from your subscription(s)
- Delegate your subscription user management to a co-worker