As used in these terms and conditions:
- “Xappex”, “ENABLER4SHEETS LLC”, “we,” or “us ” refers collectively to ENABLER4SHEETS LLC dba Xappex
- “You” means you, the customer.
- “Product” means the G-Connector add-on for Google Spreadsheets.
- “Subscription” means your right to use the Product for a limited period of time.
- These terms and conditions apply to all payments made (whether online, by telephone, or in any other manner) to ENABLER4SHEETS LLC as well as to licenses issued by ENABLER4SHEETS LLC to use the Product.
- By making a payment to ENABLER4SHEETS LLC, you accept these terms and conditions.
- ENABLER4SHEETS LLC may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amendment on its website at least 30 days prior to the effective date of change.
- Except as set forth herein, no addition to or modification of the License and Payment Terms and Conditions will be binding on Taralex LLC or You unless reduced to writing and executed by an authorized representatives of each of the parties.
Payments and Confirmations of Payment
- By sending money to us via PayPal, 2Checkout, or using any other payment method (like check or wire transfer) you confirm that you have read and agree to the End User License Agreement as well as the present Terms and Conditions.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you authorize our payment facilitator to charge the amount due for the invoice being paid to your credit card or PayPal account and send the money to ENABLER4SHEETS LLC less the appropriate fees.
- By clicking “Buy” you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of this payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of each payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us during registration.
- By buying a license to use the Product you are consenting to receive product-specific news and updates, but no more frequently than one e-mail a week. You will be able to unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
License, Fees, Cancellations, and Refunds
- The Product is licensed and not sold.
- By paying a license fee you are getting an exclusive, time-limited, non-trasferrable right to use the Product for one Google account for the period of time covered by the license.
- The current license fee is available on the product purchase page.
- You have a choice to set up automatic payments on expiration of the paid license period or to pay only once, in that case the Product may stop working after expiration of the license period if no other payments were made.
- You can cancel automatic payments at any time by writing to email@example.com with a request to cancel your subscription. In case of a cancellation your license will stay active for the period of time covered from the previous payment, but will not be renewed once this period expires.
- You can request a full refund if you are cancelling your subscription within 7 (seven) days after subscribing.
- By purchasing a annual group license your organization gets access to use G-Connector with as many Google accounts as the number of seats on the group license.
- The current license fee for each seat is available on the product purchase page and is the same as when purchasing individual licenses less the multi-user discount.
- The time period during which you have the license to use the Product starts at the moment of actual payment and stretches for 12 months.
- All users on the group license will lose access toG-Connector if you choose not to renew the license, or the renewal invoice is not paid within 30 calendar days after its submittal.
- You can add new users to a group license at any time. The fee for new users will be pro-rated according to the number of days remaining on the group license and will be calculated using the following formula: <annual license price>/365*<number of days remaining on the license at the moment of adding of new user(s). To add users to your group license, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can remove users from your group license to make room for new users. To remove users who no longer use the tool, please send an email to email@example.com.