G-Connector Editions Pricing
Connect your Google Spreadsheet to Salesforce.com and exchange data with it both manually and automatically.
- Pull any of your reports directly to the currently open Google Sheet
- Refresh data from Salesforce in the currently active sheet or all sheets in one click
- Upload data to Salesforce from your Google Sheet in one click based on a pre-defined template (template needs to be created using the full Premium license)
- Bar access to data loading functionality for your users
- Schedule automatic data pulls from Salesforce to Google Sheets as often once an hour
- Schedule automatic data pushes from Google Sheets to Salesforce as often once an hour
- Monitor your Salesforce data during automatic pushes and send notifications when certain criteria are met
- Save mappings in templates that can be used for both manual and automatic data pushes.
- Create snapshots of your Salesforce data and save them in your Google Drive
- Salesforce Professional Edition suppport
- Pull unlimited reports from Salesforce.com
- Pull any data from Salesforce.com using SOQL
- Refresh data from Salesforce.com