Use the following links to install XL-Connector managed package in your Salesforce instance:
XL-Connector Templates managed package contains Salesforce Lightning and Classic components that you can put on any object page layout and that will make it possible to download XL-Connector templates (XLSX files) and dynamically populate them with information from the record you are downloading them from.
There are two XL-Connector components available:
- Get XL-File button
You can configure a button that your users can click to download a pre-configured XL-Connector template and associate it with the record you are clicking the button in.
- XL-Connector templates list
You can configure a VisualForce page (or Lightning page if you are using Lightning Experience) to list all the XL-Connector templates that are associated with a certain object in Salesforce to show up directly on the record page.
If configured correctly, you can easily create an XL-Connector template file that will let the users perform a variety of bulk operations on a dynamic set of records and make it possible to get to that template directly from a record page in Salesforce.
- Creating an XL-Connector template for upload
- Uploading an XL-Connector template to Salesforce
- Creating XL-Connector components for specific object types
- Linking specific XL-Connector template files to specific object types
- Configuring XL-Connector component on a Classic page layout
- Configuring XL-Connector component on a Lightning page
- Configuring a button to download object-specific XL-Connector templates on Salesforce Classic
- Configuring a button to download object-specific XL-Connector templates on Salesforce Lightning