Looking for help?
- Show Remaining Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
G-Connector for Zoho CRM
Looker Studio Connector
Adding XL-Connector component to Salesforce Classic page layouts
You will need to make some adjustments after you install our managed package in order to be able to attach your XL-Connector templates to records in Salesforce Classic and dynamically populate the record Id in the template:
- Go to Setup -> Installed Packages:
- In the list of managed packages, click Configure next to the XL-Connector Templates managed package:
- The configuration page will let you generate an XL-Connector VisualForce component for the specific object that can be placed on any object layout later:
- Click Save in the page above to generate the VisualForce page(s) for the selected objects.
- Once you have generated the VisualForce page(s), they will become available to put on any of the page layouts for the corresponding objects, for example:
Table of Contents