- Show Remaining Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
G-Connector for Zoho CRM
Looker Studio Connector
Scheduling Automated Data Refreshes in XL-Connector
Starting from version 220.127.116.11, XL-Connector gives you the ability to schedule automated data refreshes even when you’re not around your computer. The running of a schedule is similar to clicking the Refresh All button in the ribbon, but is done automatically on a schedule.
Several things to remember when using automated data refresh:
- Excel must be running at the time when the schedule kicks in.
- You need to be logged in to Salesforce using the Security Token method.
- You can only create an auto-refresh schedule from XL-Connector Enterprise Admin.
- You can use a saved schedule from any edition of XL-Connector (the schedule is saved as a part of the spreadsheet and is picked up by the app when that spreadsheet is loaded).
Setting up an Auto-refresh Schedule
To set up auto-refresh, click on the Scheduler button in your XL-Connector ribbon.
Setting up an auto-refresh schedule is very straightforward: just select the frequency, execution time, and click on Add to Scheduler.
Clicking Apply in the dialog box will save the scheduler information in the spreadsheet and start it.