In G-Connector version 220201 through 221031
- It is now possible to connect the same Google Sheet to multiple Salesforce accounts and schedule automatic data operations there.
- Alerts and Notifications are now combined in a single Notifications tab. It is possible to send a notification when a condition is met or unconditionally.
- All success/error emails as well as Notifications can now be also sent via Slack.
- It is now possible to map a column with record names to an Id or Lookup (Master-detail) field and G-Connector will try to look up the correct reference automatically.
- Supported Salesforce API version has been upgraded to v55.0.
- It is now possible to run stand-alone templates on a worksheet.
- It is now possible to download binary files from Salesforce to Google Drive.
- It is now possible to upload binary files from Google Drive as well as any unprotected URL to Salesforce.