In XL-Connector 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168
- It is now possible to use Owner Change Options for certain standard objects like Account, Opportunity, etc.
- Queries that are longer than 100,000 characters are now supported. For example dynamic queries like Select Name, Id from Account where Id in [A2:A100000] will now run successfully.
- Plug-in features for the Team Player subscription users can be adjusted centrally by the company admin from the self serve customer portal.
- Id lookup is now supported for standard objects that don’t have a Name field. Cases are looked up by the CaseNumber field, Tasks and Activities – by the Subject field.
- Easy pick of a cell to be used as a dynamic constant value for mappings.
- Moved to API v. 56
- The history of the recently used mappings is now kept in the Mappings dialog box and can be reused:
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements