Transferring Scheduled Jobs to a Different Google User
Links G Connector
In G-Connector, scheduled jobs are driven by Time-driven Triggers, which are only accessible to the user who created them and nobody else.
If you find yourself in a situation when scheduled jobs need to be transferred to a new user, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Log in to Google Sheets as the user who originally created the scheduled jobs.
- Click on Extensions -> G-Connector for Salesforce -> Manage Schedules.
- In the Manage Schedules dialog box, select all schedules that you would like to transfer and click on the Export button:
- You’ll get a JSON file downloaded that contains all the information about scheduled jobs for this user.
- Now you’ll need to log in to Google Sheets as the new user, whom you are transferring the scheduled jobs to.
- Again, click on Extensions -> G-Connector for Salesforce -> Manage Schedules and click on Import:
- Browse to locate the saved export file and import it.
- When the import is completed, you’ll get the following message:
- Now, as described in the dialog box, for each sheet listed in the Manage Schedules dialog box:
– click on the link to open the respective document
– when it opens (provided that you have access to it), click on Extensions -> G-Connector for Salesforce -> Admin Tools -> Restore Scheduled Jobs: