- In XL-Connector Enterprise Admin: under Edit Flow -> Spreadsheet Settings
- In XL-Connector Personal Edition: under Settings -> DML
XL-Connector lets you upload multiple Attachments and other documents directly from an Excel spreadsheet by specifying a path to the file to be uploaded in the Body column.
Overall, a path to a file can be specified in any column that is mapped to a base64 type field in Salesforce.
Let’s take a simple example of uploading a couple of files as Attachments:
- Create a spreadsheet specifying the paths to files to be uploaded in the Body column as follows:
- Select cells in the two rows and click Insert in the XL-Connector ribbon tab.
- Select the Attachment object and click OK.
- In the Mappings dialog box, map the fields as follows: