Looking for help?
- Show Remaining Articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
G-Connector for Zoho CRM
Looker Studio Connector
In version 184.108.40.206
- Autofit columns will now be applied automatically as you pull data from a Salesforce report or SOQL query. This will automatically adjust your columns width based on their contents. You can turn this off under Settings -> General:
- Ignore blank values setting is now available for each worksheet separately from the Edit Flow dialog box:
You can also set up the default setting for this from Settings -> DML:
- Your last selection of the Create Data Table option when running a report or SOQL query is now remembered and used on the subsequent data pulls.
- You can now export all your saved queries to a file by clicking on the Export All button in the Save Query dialog box:
Table of Contents