Looking for help?
- Show Remaining Articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
G-Connector for Zoho CRM
Looker Studio Connector
In G-Connector versions up to 210920
- Logins are now remembered and available to be used in one click:
- You can now pull data starting from any cell in your sheet, not only A1.
- Filter Editor is now available in the SOQL dialog box:
- You can adjust additional report filters in your sheet (available for Salesforce Classic only):
- You can limit the columns that are loaded for a specific report (1) as well as open the report in Salesforce with one click on the Open button (2):
- A push template can now upload only rows that have a value in a certain column:
Table of Contents