With more and more companies turning to XL-Connector as their go-to Salesforce connector for Excel, we’ve built a special installation that will let your administrators deploy XL-Connector to all the users locally or remotely.
This package can be also used to install the add-on for multiple users on the same physical hardware (e.g. a Citrix server). Here’s the guide on how to do that:
- Download the XL-Connector MSI package.
- If you want to lock all users to one Group License, in the package, go to Common\taralex_llc\enabler4excel:
Skip steps 2, 3, and 4 if your users have individual licenses.
- Open the E4E.json file in any text editor, and specify your group license activation code inside:
- Save the file
- Deploy the MSI package to your users.
- If you are an admin installing this package on a single user’s computer, you don’t need to go through steps 2, 3, and 4. Instead, just unzip the installation package to a temp folder and double-click on setup.exe to start the installation.